Why You Should Participate in Movember 2016
Posted on November 07 2016
Have you ever heard of Movember? If not, let us bring you up to speed. The Movember Foundation is the only global charity focused solely on men's health.
So, this Movember, we're getting on board! We're raising funds to tackle some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and poor mental health.
As a menswear brand, we feel it is imperative to spread messages not only relating to fashion, but to all facets of men's lifestyle, including health.
Why You Should Participate and Donate:
- You are a man or know a man
- When someone is affected by a health issue, it affects us all
- F*ck cancer!
- You can grow a cool moustache, which is an awesome way to show your support. Also, your boss is less likely to ask you to shave if he/she knows that you are doing it for a good cause.
- You can actually make a change
- Help to break the mental health stigma among men
- You've a lost male friend, family member and/or partner to suicide
- You can appreciate a well groomed moustache
Help us stop men from dying too young: http://mobro.co/13512569
Grow a Mo, Save a Bro